CCProxy 8.0.20180914 is a proxy for Windows that allows all computers on a network to share a connection through the host. Setup of CCProxy is pretty easy aThis application is quite powerful and functions as a gateway for any type of device connected to the same network. It supports virtually every type of Internet connection while providing control on who and when can access the Internet at scheduled times. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system/platform with certain restrictions based on its EULA. CCProxy is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Is CCProxy safe to download?
We tested the file ccproxysetup.exe with 22 antivirus programs and it turned out 100% clean. It's good practice to test any downloads from the Internet with trustworthy antivirus software.Does CCProxy work on my version of Windows?
Older versions of Windows often have trouble running modern software and thus CCProxy may run into errors if you're running something like Windows XP. Conversely, much older software that hasn't been updated in years may run into errors while running on newer operating systems like Windows 10. You can always try running older programs in compatibility mode.
Officially supported operating systems include 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 10, Windows 2008, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.What versions of CCProxy are available?
The current version of CCProxy is 8.0.20180914 and is the latest version since we last checked. This is the full offline installer setup file for PC. This site has hosted other versions of it in the past such as 8.0.20180523, 8.0.20180307, 8.0.20180123, 8.0.20171115 and 8.0.20170919. At the moment, only the latest version is available.
Alternatives to CCProxy available for download
- ProxifierBypass firewall, tunnel connections through HTTP and SOCKS proxy servers.
- VNC ViewerProvides remote desktop viewing for servers with RealVNC installed with AES encryption over the Internet.
- TeamViewer HostSolution for a wide variety of scenarios requiring remote desktop.
- UltraVNCFree remote control software to access distant computers.
- MyLanViewer PortableIP scanner, NetBIOS scanner, network scanner and LAN messenger.
- Network LookOut Administrator ProMonitor the user activity and control the mouse and keyboard of computers and users connected to a local area network.
- Remote Computer ManagerAllows you to make remote shutdown, Wake-on-LAN, run and other operations.
- Net Monitor for Employees ProfessionalRemote desktop monitoring software that can record screen activity and inspect running processes with remote control of mouse and keyboard.
- TigerVNCA remote desktop suite with a client and server which can control the mouse and keyboard of a remote system with the TigerVNC Viewer.
- MultiDeskBasic remote connection software which allows you to connect to the desktop of other PCs on the same network.